I’m Shadonna, author of An Unexpected Baby, the sequel to An Unexpected Bride and a romantic comedy about Emma Wiggins who after believing her pregnancy test was positive is now faced with telling her darling husband the truth—only it’s not that easy, since he’s showering her with tons of love and affection thinking he’s going to become a daddy. He goes as far as to reveal to her his inner-most fear of not being able to conceive which he no longer has now that they are expecting. How could she break the news to her him without breaking his heart? It’s not as easy to burst his bubble of hope as she thinks, so she delays telling him, hoping she’d get pregnant for real. But the trouble is one can only fake pregnancy for so long.
Since An Unexpected Baby is a romance that centers around the theme of having a baby, I thought I’d compile a list some of the some of the most hilarious romantic comedies featuring babies. Check this list out:
1. “Nine Months” starring Hugh Grant about a man who panics when he finds out his wife is pregnant.
2. “Knocked Up” Starring Seth Rogen’s and Katherine Heigl. After a one night stand results in a pregnancy, the couple tries to reunite.
3. “Look Who’s Talking” Starring John Travolta, Kirstie Alley, George Segal and Bruce Willis as the voice of Mikey
4. “Father of the Bride Part II” Starring Steve Martin and Diane Keaton. When his daughter and her husband decide to try for a baby, Steve and Diane’s characters end up also having a baby.
5. “Raising Arizona” Starring Nicholas Cage and Holly Hunter
Hope you enjoyed the list. I thought I’d leave you with a synopsis of An Unexpected Baby. Enjoy.
Getting a man is one thing…keeping him is a whole different story!
Recently wed to her hot boss, CEO Evan Fletcher, Emma Wiggins-Fletcher thinks her sizzling hubby is avoiding spending quality time with her…that is until Emma discovers that her pregnancy test is positive.
A baby changes everything. Jetsetter Evan discovers his new wife is pregnant and cancels an important business trip and prepares to rearrange his workaholic life to pamper his newlywed princess. Emma is over the moon about the new special affection from her spouse and her ill grandfather. Gramps has been given six more months to live, and he is so delighted about the baby news, he plans a surprise for the couple.
Too bad her world is turned upside down when she discovers the pregnancy test was false. Emma has been enjoying Evan’s renewed attention and he’s already shifted his life around to be daddy to their unborn. How could she possibly break the news to her husband and to her ailing grandfather without breaking their hearts? Still, pretending to be pregnant is a whole different story and can only last so long before they find out the truth.
Please click HERE for a full list of Shadonna Richards’s books and links to buy from Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com