Big Game (Book Three The VV Inn Series) by C.J. Ellisson
In this much-anticipated third installment of the V V Inn series, our sexy couple journeys to Argentina, bringing half their seethe along for the ride.
Vivian and Rafe venture into the Seat of Darkness, the Tribunal’s base, to uncover who’s plotting them against and why. From a cold, windy island off the southern Argentine coast, to the decadence of Buenos Aires, the group has plenty to keep their attention—seductive twins, deadly games, and a bunch of bloodsucking fiends who hate our much-loved, despotic innkeeper enough to see her dead.
Asa and Jon stay in Alaska, to manage the famous inn as it opens doors to a new type of guest. Visiting werewolves go on their first exploration of the property, looking for big game—hormones run high and shots ring out across the tundra. Soon, the hunters become the hunted and the peaceful getaway resembles a battleground.
How many will survive the next five days and will they ever be the same again?
Warning: This book contains very explicit sex scenes and is not intended for readers under 18.
Titles in the V V Inn series:
Free Short Story and half of Book One: Just One Taste
Book One: Vampire Vacation
Free Read containing half of Book Two: Another Sip
Book Two: The Hunt Book
Book Three: Big Game
Novella: Death’s Servant (Jonathan’s story, due out Summer 2012)
Book Four: The Seduction of Death (due out December 2012)
** COMPETITION TIME **
C.J. is offering an amazing prize throughout the tour! Just check out the prize list and then enter on the Rafflecopter form. We wish you all the best of luck! Here is the amazing prize list:
1) BECOME a character in the next V V Inn book (questionnaire provided to winner)
2) Name a character in the next book (yes, it can be your own name
3) Full set of signed and numbered print editions of all three books in the V V Inn series
4) 5 Signed and numbered print copies of BIG GAME
5) 50 Copies of BIG GAME in eBook format — one given out at every tour stop and one additional copy for every ten commenters per stop