We are honoured to be part of the Release Day Blitz for Georgia. We have worked with her before for her previous book Going Under. We are now anxiously awaiting the release of Blood Jewel and are proud to be part of this tour.
10 Things No One Knew About Blood Jewel…(written by Georgia Cates)
1) Blood Jewel is written from a male vampire’s POV, which is quite different from the ordinary human female love interest’s POV.
2) The entire “scene” of Marsala reaching Curry through Black Magic in Club Infinity was inspired by the song “Sleep Alone” by Bat for Lashes.
3) Chansey’s striptease scene was inspired by “Nasty Naughty Boy” by Christina Aguilera.
4) Chapter 3 “Seekers, Swans and Dolls” opens up a whole new plot for Book 3, “Blood Doll.”
5) Solomon’s character stepped up to the plate in “Blood Jewel” because we will be seeing a lot more of him in the future.
6) Although a Blood Jewel was discovered in Book 2, the explanation behind it won’t be revealed until Book 3, “Blood Doll” because of spoilers.
7) The setting in Pascagoula is a place I frequently vacation to visit my favorite aunt.
8) I have been to all of the settings in “Blood Jewel” with the exception of Savannah. I wanted to make a quick trip over so I could get a feel for it, but couldn’t find the time. That’s why there is little to no description about Savannah aside from being inside the compound.
9) Very little in “Blood Jewel” is random. Most everything has a reason for being included and you might not realize that until you read “Blood Doll.”
10) Chansey’s grandmother plays a bigger role in this plot than the reader knows and the reader may be shocked to find out what Granna has been up to.