We are really honoured to be joined today by Tonya Macalino for today’s BBTT (Bewitching Book Tour Tuesdays). Tonya took time out of her busy schedule to share with us how she likes to write her novels. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
Here is an extract from the guest post:
“I recently began teaching a series of novel writing workshops at the local bookstore. It was something I’d always promised myself I would do. One of those karma things: give back to the community which had supported and encouraged (or at least politely endured!) the development of my craft all these years.
It has been an energizing, heartwarming, bewildering experience.”
Please click HERE to read the full guest post
** COMPETITION TIME **
Tonya has put together two of the amazing prize pack pictured above. Here is what’s included:
One Night in Venice gift pack
- 1 pot of Crimson Lip Dew with Lip Wand
- 1 bar of Sparkle of First Light Shimmer Bar
- 1 bag of Chocolate Sin Bath Salts with Wooden Scoop
- 1 bag of Rose Milk Bath Salts with Wooden Scoop
- 1 Paper Mache Venetian mask – Colors May Vary